Add Ready Made Forms
These instructions explain how to add a ready made form to your Google Docs Account from the Google Docs Gallery site though there are other methods. This is the easiest.
- visit the Google Docs Gallery to download the form to your Google Docs Account
- enter "sitessostemplates" into search box to find the form faster
- select "use this template" button
- the form will open up in your Google Docs account
- I recommend renaming the document in the top, Left page corner of the page
- set up email notification
- select the Tools menu then "notification rules"
- a dialog box opens
- note the email address at the top - this is where your messages will be sent
- select "when user submits and form" & "email - right away" or choose your own
- send a test message to be sure the form and email notification is working work