This website was built to use horizontal navigation. If you have too many links, they will wrap around creating a second row of links. To prevent this, move page links under others creating menus.
About Page Image
Replace the placeholder image with your own.
- Suggested method
- Use image of same size.
- Open "Attachments" page.
- in any page, top, right corner "More" menu
- "Manage Site"
- in the left navigation, select "Attachments" page link
- Select "about.jpg" check box.
- From the top row, select "Replace".
- A dialog box opens to your file manager.
- Select a replacement image and upload.
- Wait for message that image has been replaced.
- Check that your image has replaced the placeholder image.